• Home  /
  • Credit   /
  • Can Credit Repair ACTUALLY REMOVE Short Sales & Foreclosures From Your Credit Report?
Can Credit Repair ACTUALLY REMOVE Short Sales & Foreclosures From Your Credit Report? erase-bad-credit-pencil-mst Full view

Here are some frequently asked questions regarding short sales, foreclosure and how they impact your credit score and credit report.

“Does a short sale hurt your credit?”

“Short sales take more than 90 days, how will that affect my credit score?”

“How long does a foreclosure stay on your credit?”

“How does a foreclosure affect a persons credit score?”

“How long does a bankruptcy stay on your credit report”

“Can credit repair actually remove foreclosures from credit reports?

..so on and so forth.

Well, let me start off by saying that both a foreclosure and a short sale will impact your credit score.  The difference is that a foreclosure may be more damaging to your overall credit and will remain longer on your credit report than a short sale.

Short Sale:

• 85-160 reduction to your FICO score depending on the borrower.
  • Inability to obtain a standard mortgage for at least 24 months

Foreclosure

• 85-160 point reduction on your FICO score, depending on the borrower.  Yes, this is almost the same as a short sale.
  • Remain on credit report for 7 years.  Inability to obtain a mortgage for at least 24 months.  Difficult to obtain a standard interest loan afterwards

Bankruptcy:

• Remains on credit report 7-10 years
  • A very large ding on credit score, usually a few hundred points

The solution:

One of the major concerns that homeowners have when going through a short sale, foreclosure or even a bankruptcy are the consequences on their credit.

However, what most homeowners do not know is that the FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) requires certain steps to be made by creditors before reporting an item on a credit report, and if a creditor misses one or more of these steps (which they often do), the FCRA will not allow the item to appear on the credit report.  This includes unverifiable information, clerical errors, mistaken identities, etc.

What this basically means is that you, as a homeowner, might be qualified to have your short sale, foreclosure, late payments (30/60/90 day lates) and sometimes even your BK removed from your credit report even if they are accurate.  This is not illegal!  In fact, it is actually the law that allows you to accomplish this, since the FCRA requires conditions beyond “accuracy” to be met by creditors when reporting a negative item on your credit report.

If you are looking to purchase another home post-short sale or foreclosure, don’t fall for one of those high interest “foreclosure loans for bad credit” provided by hard money lenders who are looking to take advantage of your situation.  Rather, remove negative items using our lawyers, raise your FICO score and obtain a standard, low interest mortgage when purchasing your next house.

Credit Repair & Deletion:

My job is to help people walk away from this season in life with as clean of a slate as possible.  With the help of one of our partner law firms, you can remove foreclosures from credit reports, as well as short sales and other negative items.  Deleting negative items on your credit is a sure fire way to help rebuild your credit after a short sale, foreclosure or even BK faster than you’ve ever thought possible.

—> Use this link to access the Credit Deletion section of this website and repair your credit today

When it comes to short sales and foreclosures, listen to the experts.  Don’t do what everybody else is doing, rather, take advantage of what’s out there and milk every opportunity you can find.  The reason why most homeowners are stuck having to short sale is because they ended up purchasing homes based on feelings or the opinions of a single realtor.  This time, choose differently.  Take advantage of our knowledge on the subject and you’ll be back running in no time.

Written by SSB

36 Comments

• Pingback: Remove Foreclosure from Credit Reports Now | STRATEGIC PLANNING

• Pingback: How Attorneys can Remove Foreclosure from Credit Reports. | CONSCIOUS SPENDING ONLINE

• Pingback: Remove Foreclosure from Credit Reports Now « Blogg

• Pingback: How to Remove Foreclosure from your Credit Report | Short Sales

• Pingback: Is it Possible to Remove Foreclosures from Credit Report? | CONSCIENCE SPENDING

• Pingback: Casn you Really Remove Foreclosures from Credit Reports? « Blogg

• Pingback: Casn you Really Remove Foreclosures from Credit Reports? | ETHICS ARTICLES

• Pingback: The Law Diary » Is it Possible to Remove Foreclosures from Credit Report?

• Pingback: How to Remove Foreclosure from your Credit Report « Good Credit Matters

• Pingback: Is it Possible to Remove Foreclosures from Credit Report?

• Pingback: Remove Foreclosure from Credit Reports Now | BANKRUPTCY LAWYER 911

• Bob Wartinger on

Hi Kevin,

You may be interested in my personal story regarding a short sale at

http://navigatingmortgagecrisis.com/ . Similar to your message and may help your clients from one who has been there.

Take care,

Bob

• I have a short sell one year ago. now I want to repair my credite ( remove the short sell negative record).
    I know you are one of the best expert who can help me.
    I want to know how much it will cost me (averagely) and how long it will take. I want to buy properties with mortgage soon.

thanks for your help.
    Mingming

• Mingming,

Repairing your credit post-shortsale on average takes about 2 years. Not knowing your situation completely will make it difficult for me to gauge the cost and time of your credit repair. However, I strongly recommend you click on the credit repair tab above and get a free consultation from a professional. They will provide you with all the answers you need regarding credit repair.
      Hope this helps!

SSB

• Hello,

There is so much information on line that states short sales or a bankruptcy can’t be removed from your credit report. I would like more information on this. I would also like to know what information on credit reports that you would need to look at to determine if someone can actually have these items deleted.

• Hi Lashunda,

It is absolutely possible for both the short sale and bankruptcy to be removed from your credit report. If you go to the credit repair website you can find examples of SS and BK being removed from numerous credit reports.

Without knowing the specifics of your situation, it isn’t possible to determine whether you can have those items deleted. However, I strongly recommend calling a credit repair professional. This way, you can inform them of your situation and they can determine whether they can help you.
    Hope this helps!

SSB

• Hi Lashunda,

It is absolutely possible for both the short sale and bankruptcy to be removed from your credit report. If you go to the credit repair website – seattleshortsaleblog.com/credit-repair/ , you can find examples of SS and BK being removed from numerous credit reports.

Hope this helps!

SSB

• Kaiser Jones on

I’ m in the process of a short sale and I had good credit up to this point! Iooking to see what services are out there to help keep my good credit!

• Hi Kaiser,
      The best company to help you maintain your credit score is Lexington law. Here is their number: 888-586-6113
      Hope that helps!

• William Reese on

Hello,

Can you email me back in regards to removing short sales and foreclosures from a credit report. I am seeking to raise my credit score and have several items deleted already through another company clalled Lexington Law Firm. I am just wondering if they are doing the best they can and what move should I make at this juncture.

• Pingback: >> Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | fair credit credit cards

• Pingback: >> Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | fico scores free

• Pingback: >> Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | dispute credit report

• Pingback: Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | Dispute Credit Report

• Pingback: >> Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | free credit check and score

• Great items from you, man. I have take note your stuff previous to and you are simply too fantastic. I really like what you’ve obtained here, really like what you’re saying and the best way by which you say it. You make it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great website.

• Pingback: Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report | Credit Repair

• I appreciate, cause I discovered exactly what I was having a look for.

You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day.
    Bye

• Pingback: Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report $$$ Review for lasik eye surgery with order

• Pingback: Short Sale Credit Repair – How to Remove Short Sales From Your Credit Report $$$ Cheapest consolidate debt Get it Now

• Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come
    with almost all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this .

• credit repair on

This is decent website thank you for this post. Score is good credit repair service. More information check here credit repair . score way turn key credit repair solution, it is a National Association of Credit Services Organizations.

• The Score Way Credit Repair Business Solution is a fusion of form and function. A Premier Credit Repair Business Software as a Service with Proven Dispute

• Someone essentially lend a hand to make crllciaity articles I’d state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and up to now? I surprised with the research you made to make this particular submit amazing. Magnificent process!

• Ways To Make Money At Home If You Are Disabled And Unable To Work http://alipotec.ga

If you are unfortunate enough to get someone that is unable to work an everyday job due to a sickness or even an accident, you are aware how frustrating it can be emotionally, financially, and physically. When a car crash left me with chronic pain which was so bad that I was can not return being employed as a supervisor at a Mail Transport Equipment Company, I knew that there was no way I would be capable of settle the bills by sitting home broken. I knew the chronic pain left me physically not able to perform things I i did so everyday, such as driving a forklift, moving trailers having a Yard Dog, and lifting mail equipment. And it would take many pages to explain the emotional toll that it took on me.

Depending upon your disability, there are a number of ways that I wants to share that I are finding to generate money to aid supplement your disability check, if the truth is you get approved. I was fortunate enough to have been capable to provide enough medical evidence to Social Security that I was approved the 1st time I applied. That is rather rare, since many individuals have to secure a lawyer and fight for right to disability. So if you are on disability or perhaps attempting to make ends meet when you are looking to get approved, below are a few things I are finding to create a little extra money to pay the bills.

The first and easiest thing we did was start by checking shop and garage and finding things that we didn’t need, but merely kept around because there were never did anything with these. If you are able to find enough things, you will get your hair a garage sale. There are many folks on the market that want to get a great deal plus it seems to become factual that one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. I can’t inform you how many stuff that I thought is going directly to the trash, but we put them in our sale plus they sold!

If you don’t find enough things to possess a yard or garage sale, an alternative choice is always to sell a number of the stuff you find on Craigslist or even any local paper. More and more people are seeking used things as a result of economy, of course, if you need to old microwave or playstation or another electronics, you can purchase pretty easily usually through advertisements, either in your neighborhood paper or online.

You can also sell almost everything you will find on Ebay. There are people around the globe that use Ebay, and some stuff that wouldn’t be of curiosity to someone in the United States, somebody from another country would love to find on Ebay. I sold lots of things on Ebay when I became disabled and i’m happy to report a large part of the things I sold sought out of the nation. One of the things I found that sold more to the people out from the United States in comparison to the U.S. were Stampin’ Up items. Some of the countries lack usage of these products, and they are glad to spend to own them shipped overseas for them. It is also a market of millions of people, where your local paper or Craigslist is a bit more community based having a much smaller crowd.

Many people on disability have no idea of this, in reality I was one too, but while you are stored on disability another way that you could generate profits has taken a part time job if you are capable of work even short intervals. I had understood that you could not work and collect Social Security Disability, that is not correct. They do allow you to generate a specific amount of income and continue to collect your monthly check. You are required to tell the SSA(Social Security Administration) should you begin to be effective, when you do, they will inform you just how much you can make whilst still being maintain your disability pay. So that is an additional option for making money while on disability.

Another was isn’t so much earning profits but by conserving money. And a few with the methods to save some financial resources are by clipping coupons within your Sunday paper, by looking on the internet for the kids. There are many sites that have coupons on almost everything you purchase for your household. Whether it is for food you buy, cleaning supplies, bathroom items for example toothpaste or hairspray, you can save alot of cash by simply taking the time to clip and redeem coupons. If you have 10 coupons and they also are all a savings of 75 cents, that is a savings of $7.50. It won’t pay all the debts in one day at the store, but each time you use them, it is just yet another way to cut costs, and not having to spend that money it can save you, you actually are earning profits in so doing.

If you are disabled but nonetheless in a position to to use your computer, one other way you can create some cash is by using the web. There are many ways to accomplish that. You can start an online business selling different products, help internet affiliate marketing, doing surveys, that is certainly just a few of the opportunities that are available online. Taking surveys doesn’t always make you money quickly, yet it’s one way to make something to help pay the bills. And there a never-ending quantity of survey sites available offering different amounts of money to adopt their surveys, anywhere from $.50 for a couple of minutes of your energy up to longer surveys that will pay around $50.

Once again, may very well not break the bank by doing the surveys, but idea nice simply to see money being released that could help. Affiliate marketing is selling others’s products and getting a share of the sale. There are numerous products offered to promote in case you decide you dont want to sell your personal product, and depending on how well you advertise or promote the product or service you select with online marketing, it is possible to sometimes might a pretty good income.

Another way of needing an internet business if you are disabled or can not work away from your residence is starting your own internet business. There are numerous affiliate marketing companies that provide web space and other tools you need to get started without having to cover for the kids. If you don’t have a product of your personal to advertise or sell, you are able to promote the item that they can offer, plus some can pay one to sell the product or service these are offering by referring other folks to do the same thing. This is also another kind of internet affiliate marketing that you could generate profits with.

So if you have grown to be disabled and cannot work overseas, these are just a few of the methods I was able to make money without leaving the house. Whether you clip coupons, have a garage sale or start a home based business, being on disability doesn’t stop you from getting at least a tiny bit of income being received by your family. Although becoming disabled can occasionally cause emotional roller coasters of feeling up then down, being capable of contribute somehow can on occasion go ahead and take a sense helplessness away.

While the car wreck that left me with chronic pain took away my capacity to perform things I was capable to do before, another thing this didn’t remove was my ability to become creative to locate different ways to help you provide for my loved ones. And that can be a big plus for some of the emotions that sometimes come with creating a disability.